WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Stoners - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Stoners > Topics

Subject: What do you use to smoke
Replies: 5 Views: 1098

420otaku 7/3/2007 - 1:16:24
So what do you guys normally smoke with. I own a pipe but i have alre taught myself to roll blunts and joints. One of my friends made a mini water bong out of a salt shaker that worked pretty well. So what is your favorite method? *

swtthing 8/7/2007 - 11:50:34
I hav a bong calld BOB... Its a killer... Joints r gud, bt nuthin beats a gud gud bong! *

gavebaby 15.02.08 - 10:45pm
Hi its home to see somewhere for the runners to go. I smoke any thing pipe, bong and J's like i said any thing . Hay pass it on dude. LOL *

pellets 22.05.08 - 08:02am
Good ol' bong still stayz the best option. I have a homemade bong, with 500ml water bottle. Its given me hours of puffing pleasure! *

lucretia 24.08.08 - 12:44pm
it depends. it used to be bong when i'm in m room for conveniance of blowing out the window. and joints when i'm outside. but now i smoke either in my hotbox.. um room. my least fav would be pipe and lung *

sxysamx 16.10.08 - 12:23am
Joints are always best to chill.but my otherfavorite is buckets ! People fill a bucket of water,get a 3ltr plastic bottle,but bottom off.put in water,fill cake wiv green an put on top of bottle.light green an pull up on bottle,then remove cake an drop bucket by rushin down an inhale ! Happy smokin !!! *

* Stoners Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Stoners

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search